BIO IQ cosmetics are truly organic, high quality products, designed for people who care about their health and the health of their closest.
99,00% - 99,99% of the ingredients used in BIO IQ cosmetics are from natural origin and up to 38,98 % of ingredients come from organic farming. All BIO IQ cosmetics have be certified by ECOCERT and Cosmebio. You will also find Fair Trade ingredients in your cosmetics. Non of the cosmetics have ever been tested on animals. Read more about the certificates HERE
BIO IQ cosmetics contain over 100 carefully selected, active plant extracts, which retain their properties in cosmetics thanks to an innovative method of obtaining them which has been patented by our laboratory. For the achievement of a novel extraction process of active substances from plants our specialists were awarded by the French Ministry of Research and Development.
On the list of ingredients of the BIO IQ products there are no harmful to health substances, detergents and preservatives and those of synthetic origin (petroleum-derived). BIO IQ cosmetics are safe for pregnant women, during lactation as well as for children.
On the list of your ingredients you will NOT find:
- PARABENS (Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben)- esters of hydroxybenzoic acid used as preservatives. They can cause allergic reactions and long-term skin irritation. Moreover, they are directly absorbed through the skin into the blood and lymph, displaying estrogenic activity.
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)- one of the most dangerous cosmetic ingredients. It removes grease, creates foam and cleanses skin, and "by the way" dries up, irritates and damages the natural lipid layer of the skin. It often can cause redness and swelling.
- GLYCOL (PEG, PPG) - used as emulsifier that can have carcinogenic effect by damaging the genetic material of cells.
- SILICONES (-methicone, -silicon, -siloxane or-silanol) - substances that the body is not able to decompose or expel. As a result they can deposit in the liver, kidneys and lymphatic glands.
- PETROLEUM (Mineral oil, Petrolatum, Paraffin Oil) - product of distillation of crude oil. It can block pores and slow down the skin metabolism, accelerate the aging process as well as be conducive to the development of anaerobic bacteria leading to chronic acne.
- SYNTHETIC DYES - some of the most redundant substances in cosmetics, causing skin irritations, allergies and eczema.
- ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES- can deposit in human adipose tissue and breast milk and in this way get into the child’s body.
- CHEMICAL UV FILTERS - can damage to the skin cells. Additionally, because these products are absorbed by the skin, research is showing that they do have an affect on the function of the human body. Namely disrupting estrogen levels. There are also other concerns that are not limited to carcinogenic activity.
- ALUMINIUM SALTS
We have made every effort to ensure that every aspect of our business is 100% compatible with our idea of respecting the environment, so even the packaging of our cosmetics is fully recyclable and created from special materials that do not affect the cosmetic formula!
All BIO IQ cosmetics were produced in France and Denmark.